Monday, November 9, 2009

You know you live in Switzerland when...

Your two year old has embraced the Swiss city lifestyle.
Top 5 Daily comments from Ella:

5. "I see a crane and some construction men." There is construction going on EVERYWHERE in the city, you can't get away from it!

4."We should get a bretzel today, I think."
 
3. "That's Tram 5, we rode on that yesterday!" Or "There's another train, it has a 3 on it, I like that train!" Or "Our train is coming from THAT way, it's a BLUE train"

2. "Nope, that's not our train stop, ours is the one in the tunnel to go to Gymboree class"

1. "Look Mama, I see recycling" (at the big recycling bins by the Wine Ships)
In Zurich, there are big blue recycling bins throughout the city, and we walk by them/use them on a regular basis, as the swiss do love their recycling. I thought Ella was hilarious - she definitely fits in here!

1 comment:

  1. My fav is 'we should get a pretzel today'....atta girl!!!

    ReplyDelete